As I was wandering through the world wide web (at least some kind of sports), I came across Lara´s blog. Among great style, she had a really good idea!
Now, I understand that Instagram is meant for pretty pictures of great outfits, wonderful flatlays and the perfect shot of your food – but we all know, that sometimes it takes ages to get that perfect shot (especially if you are as unfotogenic and picky as me).
So why not bring a little reality back to Instagram – just for a little? It´s great seeing pretty pictures (you can check mine out here) but it is even greater to have a good laugh, to at least a little smile.
So, as initiated by Lara (from lespetitesjoiesdelavies), let us not take ourselves too seriously and bring a little reality in our blogger/instafeeds. Every month, I will collect my best worst pictures and share them with you. HAVE FUN!
- because this is how you show an outfit – NOT
- doing the motion picture – elegant, I know
- realizing, it doesn’t work
- sometimes, it´s the devices who don´t want to cooperate (focus – not really)
- and last but not least – poor choice of shooting spot; also known as “where is waldo”